Sunday, June 08, 2008

jameson list footnotes

additions to my list, as meredith and I sit on my couch drinking Jameson and eating donuts:

1. babysit Suri Cruise (seriously. I had the most incredible dream about babys [editors note: this was supposed to end with babys-"itting Suri Cruise". Because I did have an incredible dream about babysitting Suri Cruise. Somehow, this post was left... how shall we say... incomplete, due to the distracting powers of whiskey & cello duets, and lying on the floor giggling to death with Mer as we left long, LONG music messages for a poor unsuspecting victim. The author apologizes for any typos and/or ridiculous sentiments left here on this post a few days ago.]

2. take old fashioned photos of ourselves out in a field with our cellos when we have more than two photos left in the old fashioned camera

3. buy a perfume to smell lovely on a subconscious level when meeting new people (one that doesn't reek as much as the atrocity that I just dumped on myself... while eating donuts and jameson)

4. sing 'for the beauty of the earth' with meredith on a golf course at midnight...without getting past the first three words and falling over giggling and calling it quits

5. RED HAIR. That I don't have to commit to for a year. Red, little orphan Annie, incredible hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

That second picture is amazing.

10:31 PM  
Blogger JustJane said...

Isn't it?! I snatched it from the Slim & Munly website. I love that it's not only really artistic, but that it really represents the artists... I'll stop gushing. :)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home