Thursday, November 16, 2006

no more bullies. bully good.


this has been a really big week.
it's late. i'm exhausted. and je pense that i'm no longer a blog girl.
but my brain is moving very quickly.
i'm in no mood for insomnia.
so i think i'll try some therapeutic...
"posting of photos that i took in ny
with jessie's camera
that she was nice enough to recently send to me"





Brooklyn Bridge





















































































franny & zooey debauchery still cracks me up-- A+ for standing the test of time. mmmbop. bed. covers. sleep. no more questions. cheerios. one cup of coffee.
delivering an enormous chocolate muffin to my editor and my spaniard because we're finishing the world's most complicated 3-volume set of videos tomorrow. cutting out of work early. trying on WWII coats and sitting in confessionals with m'dear pete. eeee-ing with cory about her engagement. prank-calling tom, because i forget about caller id. productive morning. mental health break afternoon. remembering to return documentaries to video station. writing scandalous smitten letters and sealing them in big green bottles. alcohol and caffeine stimulant mixing. weekend. cover letters. brain-organizing. heart appreciating. health insurance strangling. aaaaaand
go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ADORE the Franny and Zooey bizniss! I think it is fabulous. I love seeing those pictures of you because you look gorgeous and vibrant and happy. I miss you!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home